it's already been on the screen tho tom. (ok small screen but you get the drift)

and it was good the first time :)

it's possible this film isnt aimed at this side of the atlantic

robin...

On 4 May 2005, at 14:58, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. wrote:

--------- Original Message ----------------------------------
From: "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I've yet to hear anyone say a kind word about that film. Not just the
critics, people I know. How could the producer/director etc get it so
wrong?!?!?!

really? everyone i know who has seen it feels about the same as
me: it was pretty good for a book that seemed pretty difficult to
accurately bring to the screen. only a few bits irked me, but they
made up for it by getting alot of the little things in there. i
thought mos def was great, as were pretty much all the main actors
actually. the voice of marvin was perfect, and trillian looked
just like id envisioned her.

tom

andythepooh.com