[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
But 40.000 was already big

to an outsider, 40,000 sounds great! it seems the festival can go on from
here, which is great, I wanna go next year.

i'm keeping this email....right we gotta get u funded now....

JT: how's the "Bring a pikey to Detroit" fund going? :)

seriously tho, i find it very interesting how they managed to get the attendee numbers so wrong...and going on those figures (in the article) it looks like they didn't cover costs....but Kevin seemed upbeat in that article so it looks like next year is on then.

The reason I didn't go this year (I went last year) is cos of uncertainty on the whole thing and I think a lot of overseas visitors thought the same.

robin...