Canada was well represented. There were about 30 of us all together down
there for year 6, and we wouldn't miss it. Mind you we could drive. Does
that preclude Toronto from being considered international?  Next year we'll
need passports... Maybe then;) We sounded and looked like y'all, silently
permeating the bliss.  And for some reason we found the random Canadians
from other parts in the crowd. But I agree coming across the ocean would
have made it quite expensive if it didn't go forward.

While it did feel a titch lighter this year as far as attendance, I agree
the numbers seem far more accurate.