jonas beringer's first full length is a sweet slice of dubby techno
all the detternger stuff both 12 inches and full length cds.
for me these are the ones that have been on my personal play list for
years... jonas beringers newest full length leaves little to be desired...
IMHO

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> wow!
>
> acme!
>
> *starstruck*
>
> hey, can you hook me up, I got loads of ideas for your company. i'm cheap
> too.
>
> p.s. in all seriousness - if anyone has particular kompakt recommendations,
> let us know! I have the kaitos. any others?

> --------------------- End of message text --------------------
>
> This e-mail is sent by the above named in
> their individual, non-business capacity and
> is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
>
> PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
> outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
> telecommunications on its e-mail and
> telecommunications systems. By replying
> to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.

naw/neil wiernik
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.noisefactoryrecords.com
www.pieheadrecords.com