hahahahah little fluffy clouds!

:)

----- Original Message ----- From: "z66" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: (313) the orb on kompakt??

..

rite, but it took me years to discover Kompakt is actually not all that bad;) everytime i was in Germany, been checking some of their records [german record shops always seemed to have lots of Kompakt backstock, not to mention their own shop in Cologne], yet nothing caught my attention [was it wrong release, wrong time, wrong place or wrong me?] until recently, and then thanks to MP3 & piracy.

i really dig their two Mikkel Metal's rels, and i also find some of Closer Musik and SCSI9 rather enjoyable.

havn't heard anything from the Orb since the famous cloud-song, i guess!

///Z