[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> p.s. in all seriousness - if anyone has particular kompakt
> recommendations,let us know! I have the kaitos. any others?

kompakt 114 dirk leyers - wellen ep
haven't heard such a beautiful detroitish kompakt record for ages, you'll love that for sure, man.

agree on the kaito releases and the justus köhncke twelves, timecode as that 909 track as elan/taste (kinda discoish) are very good, but don't touch justus' last album, it's very disappointing...

furthermore, i'd recommend:
kompakt 085 dj koze - the geklöppel continues (madmadmad-shuffle-on-110bpm-bizz plus ambient weirdness on the flip)

c*