Cloud 9 it was (I think it was me that reminded you ;)....)

I was there, not overly impressed by the night at the time, though I suspect I
would have a slightly different take on it nowadays. I remember being
exceedingly impressed by the greeters who came over with UR (maybe Cliff?),
they were really nice.

I remember seeing a pair of older guys there (or so they seemed at the time)
who were standing towards the back.

They really stood out from the crowd since they were wearing suits and dancing
incredibly beatifully. With hindsight one of them might have been Mills,
whoever they were they looked pretty serious!

Does anybody remember those dudes? I now it's a bit of a long shot but it's one
of those embedded rave memories that has really stayed with me. Can anyone shed
any light?