Not technically a newcomer, but have only just got round to posting
instead of stalking. I mean lurching. I don't know what I mean anymore.
That's what I told the cops.

Name: Nik
Age: 26
Live: Bristol
Born: Laahnnnndaaahnnn
Introduction to techno: Inner City on Top of the Pops ~1988
Currently listening to: Fela Kuti - Coffin For Head of State.
Questions:

1. Hawtin vs Mills - whose manicure is better?
2. Why don't they make a record store version of supermarket sweep?
3. Why do dogs hate it when you blow in their ears, but love sticking
their heads out of car windows?
4. Is Tim 'Aiiiiiiiiight!' Westwood for real, or is he an elaborate
p!ss-take? Just curious: I either love him for being a genius or hate
him for being the source of all that is wrong with society today...
depending on the answer.

More breaking news as it happens.