OK, I've been lurking on here for ages and rarely get time to post, so here goes;

Introducing:

Name: Simon Pascoe

Age: 37
Place I live: Hitchin, a small town in the middle of nowhere, 30 miles from London.

Born: Watford, just outside of London, put me off football for life.

Job: Unix Systems Analyst

Favourite toy: Rel Strata III subwoofer.

Into Electronic Music: In the '70s when I was a kid, my Dad was a HiFi salesman. One of his colleagues leant him a tape called Autobahn by some weird German group - I was hooked from the start. Dabbled with Jazz funk and dub in my early teens, and then went through early electro and house. Got into the 313 sound when I heard Model 500 "Off To Battle" on a compilation, and subsequently rushed out and bought the new (at the time) "Techno: The New Dance Sound Of Detroit" compilation on Kool Kat. Somehow lost touch with most of the 313 output for most of the early 90's, but got back into it again properly around '96. These days trying to write my own music, but drowning under a heavy dayjob at the moment.

Webpage: Not yet ... on a very long to-do list.

Fave Club: Plastic People - the first time Carl Craig played on that soundsystem, in the sweetspot, with all of the usual UK 313 suspects in the crowd. Very special :-D