>born in: Lakeood, New Jersey

That's supposed to be Lakewood - not Lake-ooood although I like the sound
of that. I'm the Glid of Glood from Lakeoood.

MEK

             Michael.Elliot-Kn
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             06/16/05 10:42 AM         313@hyperreal.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: (313) Hello 313, I am....

name: Michael Elliot-Knight
age: 35
where I live: Saint Paul, MN - Midway! home of Freddie Fresh
born in: Lakeood, New Jersey
into electronic music: crikey - ah, well since I first heard Pink Floyd,
Weather Report, and Mike Oldfield in my brother's record collection.
Maybe my first electronic record that I bought was Devo. There was a gap in
there somewhere where I hated "synth" music but I soon found New Order.
into Detroit Music: Yes I am
best live act(s): Kraftwerk, New Order, the whole Detroit fest
fave club: well, the Werk parties are pretty damn good - best time I can
recall in a while (outside the D fest)