Hey, someone else born in Joisey  ;)

here's mine:

--name: Lisa Uber
--age: 39
--where I live: Highland Park, NJ
--born in: Elmer, New Jersey
--into electronic music: Yes! probably started with Pink Floyd.
--first 'electronic' record: not sure - used to save my allowance to buy 45's like ymo and p-funk. always loved the synth sounds.
--into Detroit Music: Yes!
--best live act(s): Sigur Ros, 808 State, Kraftwerk, The Art of Noise, Depeche Mode, (list could go on and on ...) --fave club: always liked the Melody in New Brunswick, and an old space in NYC known as The Building.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

name: Michael Elliot-Knight
age: 35
where I live: Saint Paul, MN - Midway! home of Freddie Fresh
born in: Lakeood, New Jersey
into electronic music: crikey - ah, well since I first heard Pink Floyd,
Weather Report, and Mike Oldfield in my brother's record collection.
Maybe my first electronic record that I bought was Devo. There was a gap in
there somewhere where I hated "synth" music but I soon found New Order.
into Detroit Music: Yes I am
best live act(s): Kraftwerk, New Order, the whole Detroit fest
fave club: well, the Werk parties are pretty damn good - best time I can
recall in a while (outside the D fest)