Name : Jesse Townsend Stewart
Age : 28
Place I live : Chapel Hill, NC soon to be Los Angeles, CA
City I was born in : Vineyard Haven, Martha's Vineyard, MA...when the hospital
had 3 rooms, no ER, no nursery.
Other Cities I've lived in : Hudson/Catskill/Pittsfield area - NY/MA, Rochester
- NY, Asheville area - NC
How long been into Detroit music: 1993/1994, but it took awhile to get full on..
Fave Live act: UR. and my dad, who i can hear kickin it like byron allen in the
living room right now
Seminal Detroit chit: Bassline, Back2DaBeat, Positron Island, Kaotic Harmony,
Groovin (EFF), Fix-Flash, Art of Stalking etc cant pick
313 list since: 1995
website: http://www.omenaheights.com/jaws_revenge_page.htm
my website: http://downlowmusic.org