Why not eh

Name Stewart Caig

Age: 31

Live: Worthing UK

Born: Shoreham UK

Into Techno since: 1989

Music that got me into techno: the wave of Chicago acid house that hit the
UK around 88 and then having Luke Slater play me records in Mi Price

First detroit record to blow my tits off: It is what it is

Fave techno Clubs: Lost (when it was at the Vox)

Fave labels: UR, Transmat, Metroplex

Label whose back catalogue I'd I'd most like to magically appear in my
living room right now: KDJ

Track that I would sell my own grandmother to own: Freaky motherfu*ker white
by Moodymann

Best ever DJ performance: Toss up between Dan Curtin in London last Summer
and Richie Hawtin at Club UK many years ago.

Best live gig: Kraftwerk at Brixton acadamy

Techno record that most has the ability to reduce me to tears after a heavy
night out: As part one by Ian O Brien