From: Redmond, Ja'Maul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 June 2005 20:21
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Hello 313, I am....

 Name : Ja'Maul Redmond
Age : 35
Place I live : Charlotte, NC USA
City I was born in : Flint, MI usa
Other Cities I've lived in : Fayetteville NC, Ashville NC, Detroit MI,
Actually Southfield MI.  How long been into Detroit music: When "Clear"
Came out then shortly afterwards I went into a hip-hop and then Prince
phase. Then somewhere in the nineties I started going to a
exgirlfriend's sister's JACK parties in DC. We were @ her crib after the
parties and she told me about Some new records she loves but were to
afraid to play. One was Alarms by Mills and the other I think was an Old
UR. (She was playing mainly jack house records back then).
Fave Live act: Prince (Lovesexy Concert)
Fave Live act (techno): UR @this years festival @ Green Velevet a few
years back.
Fave club (for techno): Don't have one
Webpage : www.activ-analog.com  and www.detroittechnomilitia.com
--

Ja'Maul Redmond
1100 S. Tryon St. Suite 300, Charlotte, NC 28203

Perkins+Will. Ideas + buildings that honor the broader goals of society