Well this is me . .

Age: 39 eeeekk

Live: Leeds, UK

Born: India

Into Techno since: 1988 - I missed out the the 'hard' years (second wave I
guess) got back into it about 96 via Carl Craig

Things that got me into techno:
Streetsounds electro comp
the instrumental rare groove/dance vib
Dancing in Outa space - Atmosphere, Twilight - Maze - tune! (is that a 303
in there), You used to hold me so tight (dub) - Thelma Houston etc,

First Techno record to blow my tits off: Derrick May - The Dance - I had
never concieved a bassline like that could exist - EVER. Hearing the bass
drop in LFO 'LFO' in the Bassic Studio (Leeds). Opps I seem to have dropped
a name : )

Fave clubs: Ian [EMAIL PROTECTED] 87-88 Leeds, Mike Pickering/Graham
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Hac 88-89 Manchester fusing the techno with the soul/house,
Greg
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 87ish really techno but the whole electro mastermix style

Rav

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://disclaimer.leedsmet.ac.uk/email.htm