it would be very very bad if that site is gone

On Jun 30, 2005, at 11:22 AM, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. wrote:

From: robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

i'm kinda lost without it. glad i don't have my record collection
database hosted there!

my collection database is in my head!

;)

but seriously, it kills me not having it online. seriously, its
worth the entire price of internet service just to have discogs. i
cant even remember what its like not having such an invaluable
resource at my fingertips. all i know is that since its been down
ive tried visiting it about 20 different times at least. i use
that site more than anything online aside from my email.

if there was a "best website of all time" award, discogs would get
my vote.

tom

andythepooh.com