I noticed that using voodoo science - *and only if you're using Safari*
- you can access the site despite it being to all intents and purposes
down. Try this: go to your bookmark or Google or whatever. When your
browser starts to hang, cancel the operation (click on the 'X' in the
menu bar) and it should load.

It worked for me at the weekend.

I'm not a protocol egg-head so I dunno the mechanics of how/why/ it
works but it did.

Ken Odeluga
Copy Editor, Markets - Market Talk
Dow Jones Newswires