From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 June 2005 17:41
To: matt kane's brain
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org; TOKOMAK
Subject: Re: (313) discogs?

Either way it sucks -

now I have no idea what records I have or want ;)

seriously though - it will be a sad day if they have sunk
I appreciated the links to record label websites

MEK

             "matt kane's

             brain"

             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                       "TOKOMAK" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,

             06/30/05 11:35 AM         <313@hyperreal.org>

cc

Subject
                                       Re: (313) discogs?

Well, I can still look up the name, so it's not a DNS problem. Whois at
internic shows everything in order. Other sites in their netblock are OK
(cdbaby.com for example). My guesses are:
1.) Servers are off-line for a move of some sort to a different
facility.
Or the colocation place went out of business and shipped everyone's
servers

back to them. This has happened to a few of my favorite sites recently.
2.) Discogs didn't pay the bandwidth bill and now they don't exist.

--
/* Halley */ (Halley's comment.)
matt kane's brain