I didn't want to say :)

Jason

PS I'm only joking here- i KNOW how much effort Stuart has put into his productions and how little (relative) success he has had with it so whatever he needs to do for his label is fine with me personally. I mean its not as if he's licensing his tracks to a major label/games company that he has railed against for years or anything is it?