Well, I suppose the issue isn't really about them (or any label) giving Juno promos but about selling the copies (especially as they got them for nothing- hence "promo" status) in quantity before other retailers have a chance to get them on the official release date?

Down to the label then, if they can afford to give stuff away good luck to em ;) But it is illegal and tad unfair when you put it like that.

Jason

PS Groovetech used to be "one of the most important shops in the UK" and nobody used to question their role or their support of the underground music scene, but where are they now?

Who ;) I can't figure out why people buy there or use the site but they do - seems to be full of Washing Machine Techno to me :)

Martin