Well, I suppose the issue isn't really about them (or any label) giving Juno promos but about selling the copies (especially as they got them for nothing- hence "promo" status) in quantity before other retailers have a chance to get them on the official release date?

Jason

PS Groovetech used to be "one of the most important shops in the UK" and nobody used to question their role or their support of the underground music scene, but where are they now?