To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 12:24 AM
Subject: Re: (313) Digital Soul records spam

What would I have the label and distributor do?

I'd have them treat Juno the same as any other retailer. Send them promos, let them sell the promos, sell them promos in bulk even. Nothing wrong with that.

But not BEFORE other retailers, and not at a better discount rate than other retailers!

Juno are one of the most important shops in the UK, they are on all the chart lists and most people I know shop or at least look in there, so why wouldn't a label send them stuff? What would you have them do?

Martin