ok then, wtF is a shire?

:)

and why are your phone numbers all screwy?  if I want to call you, I have to
dial like 22-5-1325324-336-12548823588236

wtf is that all about?  and why do european cell phone plans allow then to call
to the US but I have to pay extra to call from the US to europe?   I can't even
text fab with "d33z nuts"

:D

-Joe