I agree whole-heartedly! The club music pumping at the clothing store
is really obnoxious, and it is a real turn-off. I did have a better
experience at a small Brooklyn furniture store the other weekend.
Walked in and they were playing Kraftwerk. I thought, I don't care
what this place sells, I'm going to look at everything in here and
enjoy my shopping experience.

(Not that this has anything to do with the DJ Mag Poll)

Adam