When I was in NY about 3 years ago I went to Armani and bought a top (which
I've never worn as it's elasticine which I loathe) and a Frankie Knuckles CD
they had and I commented to the girl I was surprised house should be played
or even fostered in such a store when hip-hop might be more their
demographic and she said they were not meant to play hip-hop as it scared
some older customers, hmmm!