From: robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313 Detroit <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:02:30 +0000
Subject: Re: (313) DJ Mag Poll

> Now if you're asking why people like them - I have no clue. Bad taste?

Sadly most people listen to music because it's what they are expected to do when they are young. This leads to a large portion of the music buying public just buying what's pushed on them via radio/mtv/etc. Rather than looking for stuff they might actually like more.

I have to learn to be less cynical don't I?

robin...