My sister only listens to trance as she finds it stimulating when she works
- she has never really been to clubs. Her music knowledge is limited. But
she is about to get a PHD. If she hears something by Richie Hawtin she likes
it too - she just doesn't discriminate. It's more complicated - people like
what they like.