This reminds me a bit of when my wife and I last went to see Bowie - except
that it was unnerving to see how old the crowd LOOKED. Seriously- one woman
challenged my abilities to tell if she was getting into the show or having some
medication issues. The most vibrant group looked like the WNIC (local bad
morning-radio show) secretary pool after a few too many Long Island Teas -
bellowing the Ziggy hits they recognized (ar at least the choruses). The
feeling I had was "do I belong HERE??" with the offputting realization that it
*was* my peers age-wise who surrounded me. My wife must have sensed my
distressed...she kept saying "honey, you don't look like them". I have a few
years on Greg, but still - most of these people looked like they were in their
mid-60s.
      On the other hand, I do believe I relayed my experience on this list from
the last Movement where I had several teenies "interview" me as if I were some
sort of hip curiosity, asking "is your son spinning here?"...and "do you folks
like techno?". Can't win, I guess. Take it in stride. :-)

                                                              jeff