There's obviously no accounting for taste -- and I'm def. not slagging
yours. I've heard a lot of Psychic TV over the years without it ever
really getting under my skin. Not my cup of whatever.  If you're a fan
and Gen's work is meaningful to you, that's great.  My first paragraph
says precisely that I _don't_ think he just does things to shock.

I've read through his websites, and interviews over the years, so I
know he's always thought carefully about what he does, and that he's
serious.  But like a lot of artists I could name, I am not sold on the
end product.  At the end of the day, there's so much music worth a
listen out there that I've given up trying to keep current on
everything, and follow my nose.

And I live in Iowa, USA, so I've yet to get my head into the Daily
Mail.  And anyway, while one should not judge a book by its cover,
artists definitely limit their audience with the cover they choose for
their books.