On 29 Nov 2005, at 17:11, Kelly, Stephen wrote:

How can they? And why would they. Who just stands still and doesn't
grow, both as people and artists...

but who are tg relevant to now?.. apart from their old fans?.. do you know what i mean?.. there are going to be a lot of fat, balding blokes in berlin on new years eve.. as a long time fan i just find it confusing.. the last thing i expect tg to be is predictable though, and perhaps this is the least
predictable thing tg could have done..

I do know what you mean, I went to see Stiff Little Fingers a while a go and had to leave for a number of reasons :)

I'd guess that there's plenty of people who didn't see them back in the day or who have got into them now. I think there stuff is still very relevant but I've no idea who's listening.

the last
thing i expect tg to be is predictable though

That'll be the old age setting in>