Bill Brewster's "Last Night A DJ Saved My Life" is good, a new edition is about
to be published as well.

A few people have been raving about "Love Saved The Day" (right title?). I
haven't read it, but it's supposed to be ace - more on a disco tip though.

Dan Sicko's "Techno Rebels" is supposed to be very good, but again I haven't
read it (much to my embarrassment).