An extra royalties pay check isn't a bad reason, and if Juan's family
are anything like mine, maybe they'll finally get off his back about
getting a proper job ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Stewart Caig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 January 2006 14:46
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Juan Atkins Up For A Grammy

>Stupid question time, but how do you actually vote?

Another stupid question, whats actually the point? I can't personally
see how voting for a track that sampled Juan Atkins is giving support to
him beyond possibly landing him another royalties pay cheque from the
extra radio play/sales it'll get. Sorry if I sound like an old negative
bitter miser, but its not like the kids are gonna be snapping up the
Metroplex back catalogue cos of Missy.