<tumble weed stage left>

[Pan Hard Left/Fade To Black]

On 19 Jan 2006, at 07:03, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. wrote:

On 1/19/06, Garrett McGrath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://7mzdt.com/subjectdetroit/

special note about this week's Attack...
we will return!

"I also want to add that I have noticed so many out of control egos
amongst the "Techno Elite" lately that it's makin' me sick! Just let
your DJing & Music speak for itself. I don't remember the Electronic
Music Council knighting you as the best thing since sliced bread. I'm
all for believing in your abilities/being confident but if you feel
the need to brag then you should be able to back-it-up."

its funny that he would say that, since Bone is the only person i can
think of who won't shut the f*ck up about how great he is. what a
turd.

tommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm