/me grabs popcorn.

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006, Garrett McGrath wrote:

On 19 Jan 2006, at 07:03, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. wrote:

> On 1/19/06, Garrett McGrath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > http://7mzdt.com/subjectdetroit/
> > we will return!
> > "I also want to add that I have noticed so many out of control egos
> amongst the "Techno Elite" lately that it's makin' me sick! Just let
> your DJing & Music speak for itself. I don't remember the Electronic
> Music Council knighting you as the best thing since sliced bread. I'm
> all for believing in your abilities/being confident but if you feel
> the need to brag then you should be able to back-it-up."
> > its funny that he would say that, since Bone is the only person i can
> think of who won't shut the f*ck up about how great he is. what a
> turd.
> > tommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tom: for the sake of this public forum where you've once again gone down this road, how about you show us one example of Bone talking about how great he is. one specific example. or 100 if they're out there and you can identify them, but let's start with JUST ONE. put your money where your mouth is.

p.s. - sorry people, i tried to ignore this. don't like what someone does? totally cool. making your own choices is actually what Bone talks about all the time. call someone a turd? totally different chickenshit matter.