On 1/20/06, Garrett McGrath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> tom:  for the sake of this public forum where you've once again gone
> down this road, how about you show us one example of Bone talking
> about how great he is.  one specific example.  or 100 if they're out
> there and you can identify them, but let's start with JUST ONE.  put
> your money where your mouth is.

sh*t man, cant you read the link you posted yourself? your man is the
only person above his cryptic criticisms of other people. he's the
only one out there bigging himself up.

http://7mzdt.com/subjectdetroit/

i mean really, thats what this whole thing is about right? its not
about the people, since they have stated over and over that theyd like
this to not just be some ego trip non-DLable thing like Bone has
stated over and over again, through you nonetheless.

> p.s. - sorry people, i tried to ignore this.  don't like what someone
> does?  totally cool.  making your own choices is actually what Bone
> talks about all the time.  call someone a turd?  totally different
> chickensh*t matter.

in case you didnt know, not starring out one of those letters stops
emails from going through to the list. but anyway, ive already fwded
my private email from Bone to all my friends so we could have a good
laugh at him threatening to "hurt my feelings" on 313. haha, good luck
with all of that. honestly, the dood wont shut up. i dont even know
what he's blathering on about really, because he doesnt have a set big
enough to call people out by name. i, on the other hand, do. bone is a
punk. you heard it here first.

tom