can we take our weekly raning about Bone, his mixing and his messages please of list, i hate prequels ;)

On 21-jan-2006, at 8:05, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. wrote:

On 1/20/06, Garrett McGrath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

yeah no kidding, you'd be right to.  but i'm not going to say
anything else about it.

however Bone asked me to post the email he sent to tom:
(the profanity adjustments are for the list)

if we're going to play that game, here goes my reply: