FYI, weekend is where the minus party is on friday, open at 11, 8euro

-Joe
----- Original Message ----- From: "Guilherme Menegon Arantes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "'Aidan O'Doherty'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "313@Hyperreal.Org" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: (313) Heads up Berlin posse!!!

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 03:41:59PM -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Aidan

2 replies so far (Roman, Ines, thanks - appreciated) both letting me know
there's a M_nus party on at Week12end ( http://www.week-end-berlin.de ) on
Friday.  Don't think I can go to this as the friend I'm going with is mad
for going to Panorama ( http://www.berghain.de ) again.  From what I
understand we should do this on Friday (it was Friday we were there last
time) as this is the night when people go there. Trying to find out if this
is right or if Saturday is just the same.

Nah! go to Berghein on saturday (they dont usually dont open the main
floor on fridays). Its the best big club I have been in ages!

You should check Weekedn, too. IIRC, it is on the 12th floor of a
business building in Alexander Platz, so it has a nice city view...