Speaking of Germany - I would love to take my wife there.  I was an
exchange student back in the 80s but I was in Dusseldorf.  Anyone know
clubs there?  Haven't been back since but I do recall losing track of the
days in the Altstadt.

MEK

             "J.T."
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             thlink.net>                                                To
                                       Guilherme Menegon Arantes
             02/01/06 11:31 AM         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                       "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             Please respond to                                          cc
                  "J.T."               "'Aidan O'Doherty'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         "313@Hyperreal.Org"
                thlink.net>            <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Heads up Berlin posse!!!

heh heh hehehehe

berghain/panorama is the best club i have ever been to...i went on a friday
for i-f/ms kittin some weeks ago..
but saturday is indeed when the whole thing is open, and when the leather
daddies come out -- on saturdays it becomes, besides a great club, one of
the craziest gay/leather nights around...so i hear...a spectacle not to be
missed!

jt