heh heh hehehehe

berghain/panorama is the best club i have ever been to...i went on a friday for
i-f/ms kittin some weeks ago..
but saturday is indeed when the whole thing is open, and when the leather
daddies come out -- on saturdays it becomes, besides a great club, one of the
craziest gay/leather nights around...so i hear...a spectacle not to be missed!

jt