Hi Aidan

2 replies so far (Roman, Ines, thanks - appreciated) both letting me know
there's a M_nus party on at Week12end ( http://www.week-end-berlin.de ) on
Friday.  Don't think I can go to this as the friend I'm going with is mad
for going to Panorama ( http://www.berghain.de ) again.  From what I
understand we should do this on Friday (it was Friday we were there last
time) as this is the night when people go there.  Trying to find out if this
is right or if Saturday is just the same.
Otherwise it's between Maria ( http://www.clubmaria.de ) and Watergate (
http://www.water-gate.de ) Saturday.  My friend's friends who we are going
with are going at this time for the Transmediale festival (
http://www.transmediale.de ) and Maria have stuff on for this.  This looks a
more experimental line up - could be good (they Henrik Schwarz on whom I'm
in to).  Watergate looks better for dancing and looks nice.
I'm thinking maybe as nights go on for so long there (we got to Panorama at
9 in the morning last time and left reluctantly at 12:30!) we may do
Week12end then Panorama Friday and Maria then Watergate Saturday!
As for directions all the clubs (except Week12end who are on Alexanderplatz,
where the big TV tower is in the centre) have maps on their sites as do
Hardwax ( http://www.hardwax.de ) - my tourist map is carefully marked!
I've only been to Hardwax so can't give info on any other shops.  If you're
around I'm likely to be in there 18:00 to 20:00 Friday.