don't know the exact definition,
but two tracks which jump to mind are Yoav B's Energize,
as well, Theo Parrish's Dusty Cabinets

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tristan Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Simon Hindle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: (313) Classic beatdown tracks?

Some other Theo Parrish/KDJ influenced labels would have to include Freude-Am-Tamzen and Soul Phiction - both fairly similar to Philpot. You sometimes find stuff like this on (generally thought of as) clickier labels too. Also check The Mole and LoSoul.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk