Hi Fab,

Ive got a tatoo of a transcript of a
Richie/Jeff/Theo/KDJ/UR - whos the best discussion
from on this very list on the sole of my left foot,
fortunately these discussions dont drag on and get
boring or anything ;-)

seriously though - im sure this has came up before and
people have mentioned the plastikman logo and there
was also a photo somewhere of someone with the detroit
skyline on his back.

Cheers
BT