To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: (313) 313 tattoos?

I have a tiger on my back (the head is at small of my
back and tail around the curve of my hip). I wanted
something that was detroit related but not very
obvious (ie.the gear the D). The tiger has other
meanings in Asian culture so I thought it fit nicely
with the rest of them and those I will get in the
future.

Now about this piercing thing-NO WAY will I _ever_ do
that stuff!!

good luck.

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hey, I was going to refrain from telling it again. :-D
Figured maybe I could just find some pics to link
this time

see the top one

http://www.johnsontat.com/new%20stuff/235/MarcusFishDetroitArmWM.jpg
(not mine - my skin is clean)

MEK

"Matt Kane's Brain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To "fab." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 03/08/06 10:17 AM cc <313@hyperreal.org> Subject Re: (313) 313 tattoos?

i will beat MEK to the punch this time :)

http://elists.resynthesize.com/313/2001/08/65221/
http://elists.resynthesize.com/313/2005/06/1499585/

same story, same teller, 4 years apart!

On Mar 8, 2006, at 10:31, fab. wrote:

> hi
>
> since spring is just around the corner here i
started thinking
> about some new tattoos for this year and i thought
that all the
> Drexciyian iconography would be pretty cool,
especially in the new
> school style of artists like adrian lee (if anyone
knows how that
> is ;)
>
> i was wondering if anyone here has any 313 or
techno related

--
matt kane's brain
http://hydrogenproject.com