To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: (313) 313 tattoos?

Hi Fab,

Ive got a tatoo of a transcript of a
Richie/Jeff/Theo/KDJ/UR - whos the best discussion
from on this very list on the sole of my left foot,
fortunately these discussions dont drag on and get
boring or anything ;-)

seriously though - im sure this has came up before and
people have mentioned the plastikman logo and there
was also a photo somewhere of someone with the detroit
skyline on his back.

Cheers
BT

--- "fab." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hi

since spring is just around the corner here i
started thinking about some
new tattoos for this year and i thought that all the
Drexciyian iconography
would be pretty cool, especially in the new school
style of artists like
adrian lee (if anyone knows how that is ;)

i was wondering if anyone here has any 313 or techno
related tattoos......

fab

np: electric soul - x2