I have a tiger on my back (the head is at small of my
back and tail around the curve of my hip). I wanted
something that was detroit related but not very
obvious (ie.the gear the D). The tiger has other
meanings in Asian culture so I thought it fit nicely
with the rest of them and those I will get in the
future.

 Now about this piercing thing-NO WAY will I _ever_ do
that stuff!!

good luck.

http://www.johnsontat.com/new%20stuff/235/MarcusFishDetroitArmWM.jpg