Bam's getting paid twice - once for songwriter/composer and again for
publishing
Visa probably paid out bigtime for that track - look at the number of hands
in that pie!
6 composers and 3 publishers?  That didn't come cheap I can guarantee you.

LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT BEAT V (Legal Title)     BMI Work #902951
Songwriter/Composer
Current Affiliation
CAE/IPI #

AASIM BAMBAATAA KHAYAN
ALLEN ROBERT DURRELL
BAKER ARTHUR HENRY
MILLER JOHN B
ROBIE JOHN
WILLIAMS ELLIS

Publishers

BAMBAATAA MUSIC
SHAKIN BAKER MUSIC INC
T GIRL MUSIC LLC

Artists
AFRIKA BAMBAATAA AND THE SOUL SONIC

             Michael.Elliot-Kn
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             03/30/06 10:41 AM         "seek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                        cc
                                       "313 Detroit" <313@hyperreal.org>,
                                       "IDM List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Looking For The Perfect
                                       VISA commercial? :)

yeah, I'm sure Bam and Arthur are saying the exact same thing as they go to
the bank with their checks.

MEK

             "seek"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             t.net>                                                     To
                                       "313 Detroit" <313@hyperreal.org>,
             03/30/06 01:35 AM         "IDM List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                        cc