----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Kane's Brain"
What bearing does any of this have on whether licensing your tracks for use in advertising is good or bad?

Afrika Bambaataa's been tagged as willfully profiting
from the licensing of '...Perfect Beat' for some trash ad.
I doubt that Afrika Bambaataa had anything to do with
making that decision.

Don't bring up Moby. He targets advertising. It's different.

Who's Moby?    ;)

The OP mentioned how the VISA ad was "refreshing".
Interesting choice of words to describe a ~pop~ tv ad:
soda *pop* ads on tv proliferate the use of the word, "refreshing".

seek