I think you misunderstand how the publishing & licensing business works

MEK

             "seek"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             t.net>                                                     To
                                       "313 Detroit" <313@hyperreal.org>
             03/30/06 02:26 PM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Looking For The Perfect
                                       VISA commercial? :)