All this talk about radio shows .. and Techno mixes ..

  got me thinking about Deep Space .. I used to have a bunch of the
  shows .. and I was sure I found a vault of them on-line recently

  anyone ' got any pointers ..

  ..

 On the RIAA . thing .. why doesn't the Techno community form
 its own group ' and set its own precedent for publishing on line.

 Probably fits nicely in the to hard basket ..

 But how else is niche scene like Techno suppose to make it in
 a digital environment thats melting down the majors and leaving
 new wake of independent to start the mole fight again.

 I'm not in the music business . but it seems to me all bets are off
 and the last one left standing will be downloading.

  .simon