It's the same Donald that caused the Nightclub owners and bouncers to want to kick off
S2 so they could get some of that "Engergetic" music of Donalds, yes....

:)

Dave

Klaas-Jan Jongsma wrote:
Just wondering but is this the same guy who had something to do with this:
http://interimlover.livejournal.com/386142.html

On 15-apr-2006, at 3:07, Renegade808 wrote:

Fred Heutte wrote:

>But this is fine. I'm glad to see my ole buddy Donald Glaude is
>on the list. Whatever else you can say about Donald (and there
>is a lot) he'll bring a lot of energy to his set. Donald's the
>first west coast DJ I ever saw (circa 1993) doing serious justice
>to Detroit techno. No matter what he brings he'll do it proper . . .
>or we'll kick his butt

OH My God....give me a break fred..i have been around in the NW since the scene started here just about, and have NEVER heard donald play ANYTHING worth a crap except the few network breakbeats that crossed over....ie "report to the dance floor"...ect... which he was jus jakin dj spuns style anyhow or maybe the RANDOM house set.........

donald is a joke and has been the source of almost EVERY bad party here in the NW....cant believe someone is paying him 5g to play this crap festival....he is the absolut WRONG choice to play this festival...they jus trying to attract the rave clucks to make the money and not loose there ass..which is another disscussion...

but as for donald..he is a joke and i know u are very diverse in your tastes in music...but please....donald has ruined countless parties for me and many others here in the NW...and now he is gonna shat all over the festival...just can believe the paxahau fell for his crapy hype and highered him....what a joke...donald = BIG headache......maybe its just me...and these are my own opinions... but just about anyone who was into detroit/chicago music in the NW has hated donald cause he always played against that style...only time he ever played anything good was in the late 80's when he played a bit of acid music...but who was'nt at the time...he rides trends...and a joke of a dj...very suprised to see you saying any good words about this guy...........joke

sorry this jus annoy's me
michael